* Year-to Date Income Statement and Balance Sheet
* Three years of Income tax returns
* List of furniture, equipment, patents and other assets to be transferred
* Copy of lease or real estate description to be transferred with the business
* Average value of marketable inventory on-hand
Coldwell Banker Commercial NRT will utilize this information to assist with establishing the asking price and
reasonable expectations for a successful sale.
Following valuation a marketing plan is discussed to expose the business to the maximum amount of qualified buyers while diligently preserving confidentiality surrounding the transaction.
A contractual marketing agreement will be entered into between the seller and Coldwell Banker NRT that will allow Coldwell Banker Commercial NRT to act as the transactional broker under agreed upon terms and conditions.
Coldwell Banker Commercial NRT will implement the marketing plan to expose buyers to the business locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
Once a qualified buyer is located our associate will present the details of your business operations including relevant valuation information.
We will assist through the contract negotiations, due diligence process and closing to smooth the many details and make the whole experience rewarding and fulfilling for all parties.